Just some ideas from some gardens done over the years for you!
Those pictures are just some ideas as you can imagine, we could fill in as many web-sites as there are designs. And there are as many of those as Unique and individual we all are.
Just a few basic pointers that you maybe want to consider before starting your garden:
* Choose a concept and work with it
* Work with your wants, your could be's, your challenges and your budget and then decide.
* Consider views and focal points
* Make sure you allow for a comfortable walk when setting paths
* And above all and most important incorporate a GOOD MAINTENANCE plan. As without it, all your planning, design and investment will be for nothing.
As Claude Monet said "A beautiful garden does not just happen. It demands extensive planning and constant maintenance".
There are exquisite books in the market with which I'm not going to even consider competing, maybe you want to browse through some.
Though if you could do with some assistance, I will be delighted to help you. Don't hesitate to contact me.
Now sit back and enjoy...
Gardening with Delight!